Peer reviewed publications (most recent at the top)
- Bailey, J. J., Boyd, D. S., Hjort, J., Lavers, C. P., and Field, R. (2017). Modelling native and alien vascular plant species richness: at which scales is geodiversity most relevant? Global Ecology and Biogeography. DOI: 10.1111/geb.12574. [Open Access].
- Tukiainen, H., Bailey, J. J., Field, R., Kangas, K., and Hjort, H. (2016). Combining geodiversity with climate and topography to account for threatened species richness. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12799. [Open Access].
- Graham, L., Bailey, J. J., Algar, A., and Field, R. (2014) Where next for macroecology: citizen macroecology? Frontiers of Biogeography, 6 (1). [Open Access].
- Priestnall, G., Lorenz, K., Heffernan, M., Bailey, J. J., Goodere, C., and Sullivan, R. (2014). Reconstruction and display of a nineteenth century landscape Model . Long paper at Digital humanities Conference, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Selected publications in prep
- Modelling common and rare plant diversity and distributions in relation to
geodiversity in an upland landscape
- Geodiversity in biodiversity modelling: is landform data from expert
mapping better than that from geomorphometry?