Selected conferences and meetings, with the most recent towards the top
- International Biogeography Society 8th Biennial Conference, Tucson, USA, Jan 2017.
- Presented a 12 min talk
- Visit to Oulu University, December 2016
- Meeting with colleagues at Amsterdam University, April 2016
- European Geophysics Union (EGU), Vienna, April 2016
- Presented a talk on my PhD work as part of a 1-day session entitled “Geoheritage and Geodiversity Matter: Themes, Links and Interactions”
- British Ecological Society Annual Meeting, Edinburgh, UK, Dec 2015
- Presented a poster
- National Biodiversity Network Conference, York, UK, November 2015
- Presented a talk
- International Biogeography Society 7th Biennial Conference, Bayreuth, Germany, Jan 2015.
- Presented a poster of preliminary PhD results.
- British Ecological Society (Macroecology SIG), Nottingham, July 2014
- Presented a lightning talk
- British Ecological Society Macroecology meeting “Challenges in Macroecology – Scaling the Time Barrier”, NHM, London, April 2014.
- Student Conference on Conservation Science, Cambridge, March 2014.
- British Ecological Society (Macroecology SIG), Sheffield, July 2013
- Co-author on associated paper and presented a lightning talk on Masters research.
SIG = special interest group